Recently, during a proactive/preventive maintenance (PM) check, our technician reported issues with two aging HVAC units at a customer’s facility. Typically, the average lifespan of an HVAC unit is 10-15 years. However, with Vasey’s PM, we extended the lifespan of each unit to 20 years.
Because our customer, a leading Sealing Technologies Manufacturer, had a Guaranteed Lifetime Protection (GLP) plan in place, VASEY replaced both rooftop units (before failure) at no additional cost.
To replace the roof-top units we used the assistance of a very large crane for the installation of the new units.
With our exclusive Guaranteed Lifetime Protection (GLP) Program, our customers pay one affordable annual fee and we assume complete responsibility for keeping equipment in tip-top shape.
Through the GLP plan our customer benefited by
- Extending the HVAC units’ shelf life an additional five years
- Old units replaced at no additional cost
- No added labor and installation cost (including the crane)
- No comfort disruption – new units installed before old units failed
- No sudden and unexpected capital expense
- Customer saved money and reduced maintenance worries.
Start saving today. Call VASEY to learn more about our GLP and Preventive Maintenance Programs.
24/7 Service – Call (317) 873-2512